My boys

My boys

Monday, January 6, 2014

I love the mail man......

I received today my order from 123 cross stitch for Caron Waterlillies which I have never stitched with, the colours are devine,   the only thing I am not looking forward to is not washing my project after stitching with them..  I have read that people wash their project before stitching with Caron threads, what is your experience with them, would love to know.


I also received my pattern that I ordered from a kind stitcher Barb from Chicago who game me a voucher to purchase persphone.  However I ordered two more as well who I adore.


1 comment:

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Just a warning with waterlillies, they bleed when you wash your piece, and can seriously ruin a piece.

If I can give you a single bit of advice, wash your threads BEFORE you stitch with them. Especially the reds.

But they are beautiful to stitch with! Such vibrant colors!